Friday, December 31, 2010

Bubble Wrap Noise Maker

Mommy Craft

This was a HUGE hit--although, I had no idea just how loud it would be on hard wood floors!

I got the idea from Martha Stewart, and it was easy and fun!

To make this activity you will need:
  • Bubble wrap
  • Sharpie markers in various colors
  • White paper
  • Tape
First, turn the bubble wrap so that the flat part is facing up. You will want to color in a few circles with your sharpie markers. This really is a neat effect!

I taped several pieces of white construction paper together, but if you have access to a roll of paper, or, you could make a large square and put it on a poster board. I taped my bubble wrap to my paper, but first I wrote "2011" in several different spots to make it more festive. Then, I taped the paper to the floor. This is important, because it will slide on the kids! If you have carpet--you will likely be better served--but the kids love it no matter where it is!

3 comments:

  1. This would be a huge hit at my house too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...Amazing!! This is surely a wonderful technique. This is gonna be huge hit among my 2yr old nephew and his friends. Thanks for sharing this post.
    Noise Makers Wholesalers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such an amazing art using bubble wrap. My kids gonna love it. Thanks for spreading smile!

    ReplyDelete