Friday, December 31, 2010

Bubble Wrap Noise Maker

Mommy Craft

This was a HUGE hit--although, I had no idea just how loud it would be on hard wood floors!

I got the idea from Martha Stewart, and it was easy and fun!

To make this activity you will need:
  • Bubble wrap
  • Sharpie markers in various colors
  • White paper
  • Tape
First, turn the bubble wrap so that the flat part is facing up. You will want to color in a few circles with your sharpie markers. This really is a neat effect!

I taped several pieces of white construction paper together, but if you have access to a roll of paper, or, you could make a large square and put it on a poster board. I taped my bubble wrap to my paper, but first I wrote "2011" in several different spots to make it more festive. Then, I taped the paper to the floor. This is important, because it will slide on the kids! If you have carpet--you will likely be better served--but the kids love it no matter where it is!

1 comment: