Friday, December 10, 2010

Footprint Snowman

Toddler, Pre-K, K

Is this not too cute?!!

I found the idea as I was surfing the net for fun crafts to make this week for snow week, and I came across the footprint snowman. Well, I wrote it down in my planner, but forgot to book mark the page where I found the idea. So, I did a search for "footprint snowman" and found a woman who did hers sooo awesome! I just had to make Thomas' just as cute!

To make this craft you will need:
  • Construction paper
  • White Paint
  • An adorable foot
  • Markers or pens or whatever for the details.
Paint your child's food white and stamp it on a piece of construction paper. I love the way blue looks like the winter sky--but you could use any color (but white ;).

The toes are the bottom of the snowman, so let it dry and add on all the embellishments you can think of: eyes, nose, mouth, scarf, hat, arms, broomstick...etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment