Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Football Handprint

Toddler, Pre-K, K


I love making hand prints with Thomas, and when I decided to do a "football week," I racked my brain trying to figure out the best way to use his hands. While searching for fun football ideas (which there are very few! Most of the ideas you will see this week I made up myself!), I came across a clip art graphic and the light bulb went off.

Now I love the outcome--but the football in the middle would look just as cute (maybe better--who knows) as just a drawn or cut out ball. When you do this craft you can try either way.

To make this craft you will need:
  • Paper
  • Skin color paint
  • Brown paint
  • A cute pair of hands
I simply had him make hand prints with both hands and left some space in the middle and top for the ball.

I closed his fingers and didn't paint his thumb when I made the football. But, as I said, I think it would look just as good or better if you just drew or painted or cut out a football shape.

I added the "touchdown" part just to be cute.

1 comment: