Okay, I had tons of ideas for a fun Seuss lunch to pack Gracie, so I will just share my ideas and maybe you can use some...or all.
Oh, and I found pictures on the web of the books/characters that went with the food names, so I made my own circles and added the pictures and a fun description of each item. Gracie loved it, and so did her teachers!!
- Pink Ink Drink (pink lemonade)
- Green Eggs & Ham (ham and crackers from a lunchable--I brushed the crackers with green tinted milk to color them, and placed a small circle of cheese on top of the cracker to make it look like an egg yolk)
- Cheese Trees (the cheese from a lunchable that I cut into trees with a knife)
- Red Fish, Blue Fish (colored gold fish crackers)
- Who Pudding (Vanilla instant pudding)