Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Thing 1 & Thing 2 Pencils

Mommy Craft

















Okay, I was out of time, but full of creativity, and I found the idea for the pencils online and just HAD to make them and sneak them in Gracie's back pack for today!

To make this craft you will need:
  • 2 red pencils
  • blue felt
  • hot glue
Now, the original crafter used some sort of fuzzy material, but I didn't have any, so I spent A LOT of time "roughing up" a piece of blue felt. When I had made it fuzzy enough, I use hot glue to secure it, and I wrapped it around the red pencils. I added a printout of a Seuss quote and she found them in her snack bag for the day.

And, I had to jazz up her bag, so I added the "Thing 1" circle to her snack bag for the day.

Oh, how much fun I had doing all of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment